Foreword by the Editor-in-Chief
AbstractDear colleagues, On one of these days preceding a New Year celebration, you hold in your hands or read on your screen the last issue of the Journal of Ophthalmology (Ukraine) for the year 2023. Although the year that passes was very difficult and challenging for all of us, our authors’ hard work and readers’ interest allowed us not only to maintain, but also to keep raising the journal’s academic level. At present, the journal is the only Ukrainian ophthalmological journal indexed by Scopus and cited in foreign publications. The English version of the journal is equivalent to its original Ukrainian version and is an ope-access journal which is integrated harmoniously into the current global fast-pace information environment. Our constant cooperation with our authors contributes to improved scientific quality of publications in the journal, which attracts the attention of foreign authors and international organizations. Our editorial staff’s primary New Year’s wish is peace! We wish victory for all of us! And we wish inspiration and advances in science for all our readers and colleagues! From our side, we will certainly be making extra effort in 2024 to select, process and publish high-quality science, and to improve our cooperation with authors and international cooperation. We are grateful to our authors, who despite current hardship, continue working and reporting on the results of their studies and interesting cases in ophthalmology. Our editorial staff would also like to express our gratitude to our dear reviewers - our work would be impossible without them! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024! Let you live in peace and harmony, and let your dreams come true! Nataliya Pasyechnikova
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Наталія Пасєчнікова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) that allows users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author as long as they cite the source.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.